BEGINNING AUG 14, 2020 BAVARIAN SOCCER CLUB
WILL MOVE TO PHASE 3 of US SOCCER'S PLAY ON PROTOCOL
The Bavarian Soccer Club is excited to get back to training and working with your child. As we kick off the fall season, we move into Phase 3 of the Return to Play Guidelines. The rules/policies set forth have been created by US Soccer and the Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association (WYSA) and will be implemented by the Bavarian Soccer Club (BSC). A full list of protocol items can be found in the attachment/link, however, a few key items for the parents and players are as follows.
Parents, Guardian or other party:
- Parents are not allowed on the fields or near field entrances during training
- Spectators at games are required to wear a mask and sit in assigned areas (see attached map)
- Players must remain in their vehicle until the beginning of training. Players are not allowed to be outside and gathering with teams before training
- Players must wear a mask to and from training. The only time players should not have a mask, is during training or game play
- Players must leave the field immediately after training
Our goal is simple: it is for BSC to continue to train and compete with all of its members. In order to be effective, we need everyone’s help and commitment. Please take a few minutes to become familiar with the attached guidelines. We ask, you to please do your part to ensure we can have a full, successful and safe fall soccer season.
President, Bavarian Soccer Club